Wed, Jun 23 | Zoom Seminar

Grant Writing For Newbies

3 Part Seminar
Grant Writing For Newbies

Time & Location

Jun 23, 11:00 AM
Zoom Seminar

About the Event

Nonprofit For Newbies Learning Academy Event (limitied spots open to the public)

Join us for a 3 part Grant Writing For Newbies Seminar! Yes, with the proper resources and support, you can write your own grants! This seminar is for nonprofit founders with 0-3 years of experience in the nonprofit world who are currently paying out of pocket and fundraising for their organization and are  looking for free money to do more for their communities. Applying for community grants (the focus of our seminar) is a great way to build your organization's visibility and improve credibility, and once we have helped you obtain your first few grants, you are much more likely to receive others. 

Our courses on finding the grants that are right for your organization, writing an excellent grant proposal, and what to do with the money after you receive it are just 20% part of the approval process. What many don't talk about is the other 80%- and that is building relationships. With so many nonprofits applying for grants and such little funding available, competition is fierce! Our guest speaker Liz Hack has more than 15 years of in sponsorship sales and event logistics, virtual and face to face fundraising, and has supported and managed several capital campaigns in several different nonprofit sectors.

Liz will help you with that other 80% by hosting a live seminar on June 23 at 11 am EST to answer all of your newbie grant writing questions and teach the very important process of building relationships to substantially improve your chances of getting awarded. 

Following the live seminar on building relationships, we will be hosting a live walkthrough of a family foundation grant on Sunday, June 27 AT 7 pm EST with our grant writing coach Nicole Farrell. This training will walk through a more advanced community grant, so that even when you are applying for easy to write grants such as Walmart and Sams Club, it is a piece of cake. 

Follow Up Support: We will be offering 30 & 60 minute one-on-one Q&A meetings as an optional add-on to the 3 part seminar.  

The price to join is $200 and includes access for 3 board members. Space is limited for public enrollment and enrollment will be open on a first come first serve basis. Must pay a $50  nonrefundable deposit to attend. Final payment ($150) must be sent to our business paypal on or before June 16, 2021. This event will be recorded for replay for up to 1 week following the event date!  Please keep an eye on your email for follow up details about this traning and ways to get prepared!

Business Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/nonprofitfornewbies

If you are a member of The Learning Academy, please RSVP through the app or at www.nfnlearningacademy.com. You CAN use this website to purchase follow up support or to add a ticket for an additional board member.

Tickets
Price
Quantity
Total
  • Registration
    $50
    +$1.25 Service fee
    $50
    +$1.25 Service fee
    0
    $0
  • Add On: Board Member Ticket
    $50
    +$1.25 Service fee
    $50
    +$1.25 Service fee
    0
    $0
  • Add On: 1 Hour One-On-One Call
    $60
    +$1.50 Service fee
    $60
    +$1.50 Service fee
    0
    $0
  • Add On: 30 Min One-On-One Call
    $30
    +$0.75 Service fee
    $30
    +$0.75 Service fee
    0
    $0
Total$0

Share This Event